- Match Ad Criticised For Suggesting Red Hair & Freckles Are Imperfections – Variation on its Love Your Imperfections campaign was not popular with Londoners.
- CEO & Co-founder Of Mobile Sensation Paktor Revealed As Final Dating Speaker At GDI Amsterdam – Thrilled to announced that Joseph Phua is last name to be added to the brilliant speaker lineup for our conference next month.
- Four Speakers Announced For GDI Amsterdam Matchmaking Stream – Excited to host our first matchmaking track that will run throughout the day at the GDI Amsterdam Conference.
- Facebook Demos New ‘Account Kit’ At F8 Using Dating App Paktor, Feature Gives Users A New Way To Sign In – Important new update for app developers, letting users sign up with just an email address or phone number, and a big coup for Paktor.
- This TV Presenter Wants To Build A Yellow Pages-Style Dating Directory Service For Singles – We spoke to Renee Slansky about her interesting new platform The Dating Directory.
- Tinder Now Lets You Share Profiles On WhatsApp, Slack & Even LinkedIn – New feature lets you matchmake your friends by sharing a link to someone’s profile, but as feature is rolled out, users notice you can share profiles with some odd platforms.
- Watch App Analytics & Monetisation Strategy Webinar By Grindr CTO – The CTO gives tips on how to use app analytics platforms & KPIs to inform your monetisation strategy.
- Bumble Adds 24 Hour Time Limit To Replies, To Curb ‘Ghosting’ Trend – Previously only women had a 24 hour limit to initiate conversation, but now male members also have a limit to reply.
- How Profile Verification Helps Ukrainian Scammers Defraud Millions Out Of Hopeful Singles – A fantastic in-depth article by Elena Petrovic on the intricacies of PPL scams.
- Entries For European Dating Awards 2016 Close Tonight – Final chance to enter the first ever European Dating Awards.
To get updates on all the most important dating news, sign up to our weekly newsletters below: