- These Are The 20 Most Popular GIFs on Tinder – Following news that Tinder said using GIFs on the dating app increases your chance of getting a reply from your matches by 30%.
- Online Daters Find You More Attractive If Previous Profile Was Appealing – Fascinating study said online daters’ decisions on profiles are affected by the ones that come before them in a swiping sequence.
- eHarmony’s Job Site Elevated Careers Will Launch Next Month – Long-delayed service will launch in April, with a press demonstration at the end of this month.
- Tinder Adds Four Experienced Executives From YouTube & Yahoo To Team – Impressive new executive hires show Tinder strengthening its management team.
- White Label Dating Has Highest Grossing Day On Record Thanks To US Growth – The number of new paying subscribers increased by 21.7% across the US.
- Uber Growth Expert Looks At The State of Growth Hacking – Andrew Chen blog post gives advice on how to carry out effective growth hacking.
- Tinder Builds In-App ‘Swipe the Vote’ Game To Help Singles Find Perfect Presidential Match – New feature lets singles enter into an in-app poll about the biggest topics and issues in the presidential race.
- Racially Colourblind White Men Are Less Likely To Date Black Women – Study says that despite saying they are colourblind, many white college-aged men are actually less likely to be attracted to black women.
- These Are Google, Amazon & Facebook’s Secrets To Hiring The Best People – Article runs down some of the clever tricks the tech giants use in an interview process to test their candidates.
- Speakers For GDI Amsterdam Conference Announced Next Week – GDI is very excited to start announcing the fantastic speaker lineup for the joint event in Amsterdam.
To get updates on all the most important dating news, sign up to our weekly newsletters below: