When: Wednesday 14th October, 2015
Where: The Grange Hotel, 10 Godliman St, London EC4V 5AJ
Time: 10am – 5pm
Price: £149 (£200 after August) BUY TICKETS HERE
What to expect?
Innovation is at the heart of the online dating industry. The businesses that innovate today will be the leaders of tomorrow.
GDI’s Innovation in Online Dating conference will offer a fresh take on the areas critical to the industry, and explore how brands can keep ahead in this increasingly competitive space. Speakers will include some familiar names and faces, and a lot of new ones too.
It’ll be a busy day and we’re planning on covering a lot, from the big issues the industry is facing such as user acquisition and mobile monetisation, to European law, data security, SEO and apps. No matter what issues we’ll be discussing, innovation will be the theme of the day, as online dating brands and key partners present, debate and network.
We’re doing this to help you find those invaluable bits of gold dust. We want you to leave smarter, refreshed and ready to continue to drive the industry forwards.
We have an outstanding line-up of speakers confirmed from online dating businesses, investors, suppliers and leading affiliates. Speakers are invited and will include some familiar industry faces and new entrants making an impact on the market.
Check out the full agenda below:
[table id=1 /]
- Dating operators
- Industry executives and employees
- The Grange Hotel, 10 Godliman St, London EC4V 5AJ
Ticket price & what’s included
- Standard Ticket: £200
- What’s included?
- Tea/Coffee & Continental Breakfast on arrival
- Buffet Lunch at The Grange 5* Restaurant
- Post-conference bar:
- The Grange 5* Sports Bar: Subsidised Bar
- We have negotiated a discounted room rate of £225 + VAT per room per night, including continental breakfast at The Grange Hotel on Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th October.
- Please quote: “Global Dating Insights” when booking by phone on: 0044 + (0) 20 7074 1000.
Want to exhibit?
We have a limited number of exhibition spaces available. Exhibitors receive:
- Two complimentary exhibitor badges
- Complimentary listings in the printed GDI Conference Guide
- One page advert in the printed GDI Conference Guide
- Complimentary passes to The Grange Business Lounge on the day of the conference
- Exhibitor Profile added to GDI web site
For further information please contact email@example.com
More to be announced soon, for more information contact us here.