Last Friday, Viola.AI announced new additions to its line-up of ICO Advisors.
The new Advisors come with a large amount of experience and diverse expertise. They range from blockchain and investment specialists, to serial entrepreneurs, to tech investors with a huge network.
Here is the list of new ICO Advisors:
- Prakash Somosundram – Serial Entrepreneur, Fintech Influencer, Singapore Government Advisor: Prakash is a digital entrepreneur who founded digital agency, Yolk, which served clients such as Microsoft, Lenovo and Singapore’s Ministry of Communications and the Arts.
- Kenneth Tan – Co-Founder, FundYourselfNow and Blockchain Writer: Kenneth is a co-founder at FundYourselfNow and is an active writer in the blockchain space. He has been featured in news organisations such as Business Times Singapore.
- Alex Haxton – Cryptocurrency Advocate and Blockchain Consultant: In 2012, Alex began trading and investing in Bitcoin and has since become a cryptocurrency and blockchain consultant to companies interested in the blockchain and cryptocurrency sphere.
- Peter Sin – Co-Founder, Singapore Bitcoin Club: Peter is the Co-head of Digital Currency Sub Committee of Singapore Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Industry Association (ACCESS) and the Co-founder of Singapore Bitcoin Club.
- Caleb Yap – Co-Founder, Singapore Bitcoin Club: Caleb is one of the Co-founders of Singapore Bitcoin Club and regularly conducts educational workshops and seminars on cryptocurrencies. He is also an experience real estate consultant in Singapore.
- Brian Condenanza – Internet Entrepreneur, ICO Advisor, Blockchain, Crypto and Bitcoin Enthusiast: Brian is an early investor of Bitcoin and a passionate cryptocurrency and blockchain advocate with over one million Twitter followers.
- Gautam Seshadri – Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Tech Advisors: Gautam has nearly 15 years of experience in corporate strategy, entrepreneurship, investment banking and venture capital. He is the Co-founder of Singapore-headquartered investment & advisory firm, ZPX. He also serves as Advisor to several start-ups including India’s leading logistics company, Blowhorn.
Jamie Lee, Co-Founder and Head of Business Development at Viola.Al, said: “We are so excited to have our new advisors on board Viola.AI. We are confident that the team will benefit greatly from their expertise, which will be vital to ensure the success of our project. Their skills and presence in the team will equip us to deliver the best possible ICO in our mission to build the world’s first AI-driven marketplace for dating and relationships. We are humbled by their confidence, encouragement and valuable advice as we scale our project up to the next level.”
The seven new Advisors will join the six other outstanding profiles in Viola.AI Advisory board.
Read more about Viola.Al here.