Windsor, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Based in Windsor or Waterloo office.
Both an eye for detail and creative flair are a must in this role. You will form a key part of the team, helping to define and shape the future of our products, across a range of products, platforms and devices.
Working form our offices in Windsor. Remote working considered.
- Responsible for pixel perfect user interface design and visual design.
- Executing a consistent level of detail and high standards across features and projects.
- Work closely with the business owners, project managers, designers and developers to optimise existing experiences, design and build new functionality and features.
- Work closely with UX and Product team to shape the user experience and product direction
- Work closely with the Development and Project Management teams to understand project requirements and technical capabilities as they relate to design deliverables.
- Advocate design principles, champion techniques and exceptional design.
- 5+ years experience
- Expert level proficiency across design software, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A strong portfolio of recent work demonstrating skills and experience.
- A sharp eye for product development, conceptualisation and execution.
- Expert knowledge of current web design trends and techniques.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of UX principles and UCD methodologies.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate your creative vision across the team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced/ team setting environment.
- Abiltiy to present solutions, lead brainstorming sessions and critique work.
- Abiltiy to manage and mentor other designers, give constructive feedback.
- Experience working collaboratively with developers, designers and business owners.
- An obsessive attention to detail.
- Positive, self-starter attitude with a desire to exceed expectations.
Degree in related field or equivalent experience.