GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Eden – Meet, Date & Find LGBTQ People: Eden is a place that allows you to express yourself by finding people nearby with different sexualities and genders and play any song at any playback speed.
- NoLongerLonely.com: A welcoming community that understands the trials and pitfalls of managing a mental illness. Find friends or seek romantic relationships knowing that everyone on this site has some form of mental illness.
- Playing The Field – The Sports Fan’s Dating App: Find someone that shares your love of the game and lives the sports fan lifestyle. Find Your MVP!
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- AntiLand – Anonymous Chat Rooms, Meet New People: The platform boasts over 1000 group chatrooms in 32 international languages for learning and interracial dating.
- Victoria – Experience. Indulge. Belong: Discover a like-minded network and explore the world of art, fashion, music, film, and culture.
- Viola.AI – Your Lifelong AI Love Advisor: Still in development, this startup looks to combine AI and blockchain to level up users’ love lives.