GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- #Dating – online dating app: You have the freedom to date your way. Over one million people have already joined. Match, chat, flirt and connect with local singles!
- Lobstr – go on a lunch date: The best way to know someone is to meet in person.
- SinglesAroundMe – local dating: The world’s first location based dating app established in 2010.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Flava – Hookup and Casual Dating: Flava brings you to a new level of online dating. It enables anonymous registration via Apple ID. Your chat messages and photos cannot be saved by anybody.
- Zlivehouse – Video chat: Make live video calls during online calls all over the world.
- Mingle2 – Online Love: We know online dating can be frustrating, so we built our site with one goal in mind: Make online dating free, easy, and fun for everyone.