GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- DateBritishGuys.com – Verified British men get a 100% free membership to the website that helps them meet women from all over the world.
- A Mobile Game That Simplifies Online Dating by Giving Users Three Choices About Potential Mates – F*ck Marry Kill matches users if they both react to each other in the same positive way.
- Vegan Dating App Membership Quadruples in Six Months – Veggly allows users to find other singles with the same meat-free diet.
- Toogethr: Changing the commute from mindless to thoughtful – The Dutch app matches users who work near each other so they can carpool and reduce traffic congestion.
- Bond Touch: Be together, even when you’re apart – Couples that are separated by distance are able to instantaneously send small messages of love through their wearable bracelets.
- The Flipd App Helps Couples Put Their Phones Down So They Can Spend More Quality Time Together – Flipd encourages users to stay off of their device for at least three hours everyday and hides social media notifications.