GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- A Groundbreaking Local Online Dating Site Offering a Robust Community for Singles to Socialize & Meet – Neumate replicates real-world social dynamics accurately and therefore encourages natural social interactions.
- Dating App Wild Finds a Soccer Match Is The Best Time To Be Dating – Wild has found that there’s a 20 percent increase in success for men matching with women on the app during the World Cup.
- LetsMoveOn: the app that makes the world of digital dating a better place debuts at RISE 2018 – LetsMoveOn debuts at RISE 2018 and the digital dating community is already buzzing.
- The Dating App for Dog Lovers Is Coming to Boston – Dig is being released next week in Boston.
- GymBud: The app to help connect fitness enthusiasts around the world – Gymbud allows like-minded fitness enthusiasts to connect and train together.
- Pay-to-Date Site whatsyourprice.com in Body Positivity Push – Whether slim-thick, rocking a dad-bod or loving your curves, WhatsYourPrice wants you to embrace who you are.