GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- CitySwoon: Speed Dating, But Different – Singles are matched live at the speed dating event and find their date via their smartphones.
- “Leftists-only” dating app hopes to seize the means of seduction in Brazil – PTinder is a tongue-in-cheek dating app for left-wing singles who want to “Marx” with someone, rather than “match”.
- MillionaireForMe: Find Your Millionaire Now: MillionaireForMe is a free dating service that aims to connect rich men with younger women.
- Meredith Corp Debuts ‘NSFW(ish),’ Millennial Sex And Relationship Newsletter – The newsletter aims to empower millennial women with its sex, love and relationship content.
- Hunting4Connections is a Pioneering Dating Site for Outdoorsmen & Women – The new dating app is targeted at people who enjoy a range of outdoor activities, such as hunting and angling.
- RLove: A spiritual dating app to connect awakened souls – Users create their ‘soul signature’ by answering spiritually-centered questions based on 30+ spiritual, physical, and lifestyle dimensions.