GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Las Vegas’ newest dating expert launching app – Blush describes itself as a “deep-level matchmaking” app that is aimed at getting people into long-term relationships.
- A New Unbiased Dating App For Everyone – Shoot Your Shot uses sports terminology to help singles decide whether to “draft” or “cut” their recommended matches.
- OKZoomer Is a New Dating Service for Quarantined College Kids – The app connects college students, who have been forced to go home during the coronavirus outbreak, for private Zoom calls.
- Big One: Large Penis Dating – From the creator of ‘Dinky One’, Big One is a new dating site for men with a penis bigger than the universal average.
- Tinder for investors looking to invest via Fundsup – Fundsup connects investors and numerous entrepreneurs who own promising start-ups with each other via a digital platform.