GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- SpecUdate: Online Dating’s Real Game! – Matches play games to learn more about each other and are provided with icebreaker lines to help get the conversation going.
- BiyeBiye: Family Matchmaking – A new a digital platform where families within the Muslim community connect and introduce their loved ones to each other for marriage.
- DreamDateUK: Love The Date, Live The Dream – Launching on 25th October, the free dating site suggests that users never share their real name as an added level of privacy.
- Sixish: Do Something You Will Never Forget – Users can easily set up events to meet new people, either groups of new friends or a romantic partner.
- OYE Chat: Random Chat, Whisper In Live Video Call – Users are randomly matched with nearby people for live video chats, where they can also apply filters and send virtual gifts to each other.