GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- UC Berkeley graduates create app to help with online dating – Charmed users connect with their friends and receive immediate feedback on the matches they made on dating apps.
- LovePlus Every Finally Gets a Release Date in Japan After a Long Wait – The next instalment of the popular love simulation game will launch in Japan for iOS and Android on 31st October.
- Icebrkr: The Dating App – The brand new startup has extra features to enhance the dating experience, such as dating coaches and first date ideas.
- Eureka Allows Users to Express Love Secretly – Eureka Dating users are able to send secret emails and text messages to their crushes, and the identities will only be revealed if the feelings are mutual.
- Butterfly: Transforming transgender dating – Every person on Butterfly is open to a serious relationship with a transgender person, which removes difficult and awkward situations later on.