GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Latch Dating: The mobile dating app that takes online dating offline and in-person – After making a match, Latch suggests possible date locations and activities based on what kind of experience the couple are looking for.
- Heyoosh: No Profiles. No Swiping, Just Love – Heyoosh aims to provide a way to get to know people that’s anonymous, non-judgmental and protects the privacy of users while placing a focus on real-world encounters.
- Twinkle: A scintillating new take on mobile dating apps – Twinkle aims to combat swipe fatigue by giving users a limited number of ‘stars’ to send to people they fancy.
- Holler: Voice Dating Made Easy – Profile photos are only shown when someone chooses to reveal it after hearing an audio clip, but there’s only a limited number of daily reveals.
- Smile: Find Your Chemistry – Smile is a dating app that uses artificial intelligence and humour to create meaningful, lasting human connections.