GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Mismatch: Connecting students to engage in respectful, face-to-face conversations – Mismatch connects young people with different political and religious beliefs to help them learn about different points of view.
- Seattle Dating App: The Better Way To Swipe – A city-specific dating app that lets users browse exclusively within their neighbourhood and view a potential match’s schedule before they swipe.
- Feteessh.com: What’s Your Fetish? – This kinky website offers an in-depth fetish dating guide for its large community to help them move their sex life onto the next level.
- Positive Singles Launches Herpes Dating and Support Service in Australia – One of the leading STD and herpes dating site will help Australian singles find a match in a similar health situation.
- Mutual: The LDS Dating App – Mutual matches users with the same spiritual beliefs and lets them shake to ‘double take’ if they accidentally swipe the wrong way.
- Whispark: You Deserve a New Spark in Life – A specialist international dating app that helps users expand their dating opportunities to different countries.