GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Mila: A modern, confident way of building meaningful relationships online – The algorithm suggests potential matches based on each individual’s preferences, value system and inner personality.
- PlayDate: The dating app for single parents – PlayDate helps singles organise dates around their children’s schedules, as well as setting up childcare for their nights out.
- LUVHUT: The Modern Dating App – The app is also aiming to set up dates and raise funds for local businesses which have been struggling due to the pandemic.
- QLNK: Bringing online dating to life – Users play live audio games, rank each other’s responses and receive personalised compatibility tables to help them make decisions.
- Unjected: Dating app for unvaccinated singles – The founders claim anti-vaxxers are treated like second class citizens and can’t use mainstream dating apps.