GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Sophia: Find Someone Who Gets You – The ‘Amazon Alexa’ of online dating, Sophia is an AI tool that acts as a personal assistant to set up the most compatible users.
- Let’s Wait: Dating App For Waiting Singles – Members are honest about their sexual expectations and most are pursuing emotional relationships rather than physical ones.
- Hudello: Find real friends based on personality and not looks – Users swipe on each other’s favourite things and a match is formed after three likes.
- RomanceTicket: Give Love A Second Chance – The platform allows users to search all around the globe because they never know where their soulmate might be.
- Commissary Club: The exclusive social network for people with criminal histories – Commissary Club is a safe space for ex-convicts to connect and help each other find dates, friends and jobs.