Yesterday, Vanity Fair announced its new set of speakers for its second annual Founders Fair.
Vanity Fair has announced that actress, philanthropist, and Once Upon a Farm co-founder Jennifer Garner, Bumble founder and CEO. Whitney Wolfe Herd, and theSkimm co-founders Danielle Weisberg and Carly Zakin have now joined the lineup.
The Founders Fair is set to take place April 12th at Spring Studios in New York City.
This is the second annual Founders Fair. It brings together inspiring founders and entrepreneurs to discuss the rewards of and problems with starting and running a business.
Additional speakers at the one-day summit will include:
– Gina Bianchini, founder and C.E.O., Mighty Networks
– Jean Brownhill, founder and C.E.O., Sweeten
– Emily Chang, anchor, Bloomberg Technology
– Jennifer Fonstad, co-founder, Aspect Ventures
– Pilar Guzmán, editor-in-chief, Condé Nast Traveler
– Jessi Hempel, head of editorial, Backchannel; senior writer, Wired
– Christine Hunsicker, founder and C.E.O., Gwynnie Bee
– Jessica Iclisoy, founder and C.E.O., California Baby
– Radhika Jones, editor, Vanity Fair
– Jon Kelly, co-founder and editor, the Hive
– Kat Manalac, partner, Y Combinator
– Bethany McLean, contributing editor, Vanity Fair
– JJ Ramberg, host, MSNBC’s Your Business
– Christine Romans, chief business correspondent, CNN
– Anastasia Sartan, founder and C.E.O., Epytom
– Tina Sharkey, co-founder and C.E.O., Brandless
– Krista Smith, executive West Coast editor, Vanity Fair
– Selina Tobaccowala, co-founder and C.E.O., Gixo
– Julie Wainwright, founder and C.E.O., the RealReal
The Founders Fair’s presenting sponsors are Google and Lifetime, and Dell and the Venetian Las Vegas are the supporting sponsors.
Read more on Vanity Founder Fair’s website here.