GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Vegpal – Vegan dating and friendship app: We’re on a mission is to bring together amazing vegans from all over the world in love and friendship.
- Blyss – Bring Life to Your Soul Search: Blyss puts a modern spin on traditional dating. By creating an inclusive environment for its users, Blyss encourages engagement with local and popular vendors to meet a special someone while doing what you love.
- Stir – Where Single Parents Meet: An app designed exclusively for single parents. With the new release, the company aims to address the 20 million single parents in the U.S.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup –
- Date Game: Audio First Dating – Taking branding inspiration from the popular Netflix show ‘Squid Game’, Date Game connects singles for three-minute blind audio dates at the University of Southern California.
- YourName: Real Life Dating Game – On this slow dating app users can only match with three people at the same time and play games to get to know each other better.
- Jewish Singles in the Gulf: An AGJC Initiative – Created by the Association of Gulf Jewish Communities, the new dating platform will help Jewish singles safely find partners in the Persian Gulf.
- Flox: Create flocks with your friends and meet new groups together – Flox works like a dating app but users can only sign up with their friends in order to meet other friendship groups.