March 19, 2024 until March 20, 2024, Dream Downtown, New York City
Global Dating Insights is delighted to announce that we’ll be returning to New York for our North America conference in March 2024.
Following our incredibly successful 2023 conference in the Big Apple, Global Dating Insights is excited to return to the city on Wednesday 20th March 2024.
Hosted at Dream Downtown, speaker sessions will run all day, with free lunch and refreshments provided throughout. The conference is followed by an evening of drinks, giving guests an informal networking opportunity to make professional connections.
The night before the conference, Tuesday, 19th of March, we are also hosting an exclusive pre-conference networking session.
The confirmed speakers so far:
- Marcus Lofthouse, Chief Product Officer, ARCHER
- Michael Kaye, Director of Brand Marketing & Communications, ARCHER
- Mayumi Sato, Chief Marketing Officer, eSapiens
- Frederico Bacelar, Head of M&A and New Ventures, eSapiens
- Phil Henricks, Senior Director of Marketing, The Meet Group
- Nicole Drew, Founder & CEO, Rater
- Mary Richardson, Co-Founder & CEO, Bindr
- Nevine Coutry, Founder & CEO, Playdate
- Hannah Shimko, Chief Executive, Online Dating Association
Early Bird tickets are available now until 20th of February 2024.
We are happy to announce that a combined ticket is available for both the GDI and the Social Discovery conferences, taking place on the 20th and 21st of March 2024.
Tickets for ‘Dating Brands’ are reserved only for individuals who work within dating-related companies, including online dating platforms, matchmakers, and investors in the industry.
Tickets for ‘Other’ are open to all other companies, including tech vendors, software developers, and other experts.
If you want a preview of what the conference will be like, check out the video highlights from our recent conference in London.