- All bookings made prior to the conference must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation and a receipted invoice will be sent. If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional. Bookings received less than two weeks before the conference date can only be paid by credit card.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
Early Bird Rate
- In order to qualify for any ‘early bird’ rates, booking and payment must be received before the deadline date listed in the conference marketing material.
- Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
- Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement of Event
- Global Dating Insights Ltd reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
- In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by Global Dating Insights Ltd, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule in paragraph 3.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. Global Dating Insights Ltd cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
Photography & Filming
- For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email to email@example.com prior to the event.
- By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow Global Dating Insights Ltd and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The contact details of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list which will be passed to sponsoring companies and to all attendees for them to see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise at the time of booking.
Websites & Links
- The conference and associated Global Dating Insights Ltd websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which Global Dating Insights Ltd takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. Global Dating Insights Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
Speakers Terms & Conditions
- Global Dating Insights Ltd may use the speaker’s name and presentation materials for promoting delegate attendance at the conference.
- Presentations and papers including all associated artwork and illustrations will not be returned unless specifically requested by the author. The papers must be objective and completely free of advertising and commercialism.
- Global Dating Insights Ltd may audio and/or videotape the speaker’s session and the recording may be reproduced and sold as part of the overall conference materials. This allows delegates to purchase audio/video copies of presentations that they may have been unable to attend.
- Global Dating Insights Ltd may reproduce copies of the speaker’s presentation (eg. PowerPoint slides or supporting handouts) on paper and/or electronically and these may be sold as part of the overall hand-out materials during the conference and after the event. Any acknowledgement regarding Copyright or support should be included at the end of the abstract/presentation, as these will be distributed to the conference delegates.
- Speakers who do not wish to give permission for the above terms and conditions, please email email@example.com before the commencement of the conference.