There are just 4 weeks to go before Global Dating Insights hosts its annual European Conference in London on the 14th of September 2023. The event is an opportunity for online dating leaders to network, share insights, and socialise.
Following our incredibly successful 2022 conference in London, Global Dating Insights is excited to return to the city on Thursday, 14th of September 2023.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Morgan Cauvin, Head of Government Relations & Policy EMEA, Match Group
- Karima Ben Abdelmalek, CEO & President, happn
- Helen Virt, Chief Business Development Officer, Hily & Taimi
- David Simonarson, CEO and Co-Founder, Smitten
- Dr Hannah Shimko, Chief Executive, Online Dating Association
- Jakob Lundstrom, Co-Founder and CEO, Djungo
- Bill Alena, Chief Investment Officer, Social Discovery Group
- Richa Raval, Founder, Pair Dating
- Christoph Hermes, Senior Business Development Consultant, Irisnet
- Stacy Thomson, Founder, REDDI
- Sanjay Panchal, Founder, MeetDara.AI
- Nicky Wake, Founder, Chapter 2
- Jay Dodds, Co-Founder, Bonkers
- Prof Brian Heaphy & Dr Neta Yodovich, University of Manchester
Hosted at The Dilly (Piccadilly), speaker sessions will run all day, with free lunch and refreshments provided throughout. The conference is followed by an evening of drinks, giving guests an informal networking opportunity to make professional connections.
The day before the conference, Wednesday, 13th of September, we are also hosting the Founders Lunch event, a ‘Founders Only’ session which includes a guided discussion of advice-sharing and problem solving. Tickets are still available here.
The day after the GDI conference will be our Social Discovery conference, where we will be hosting leaders from the online friend-finding industry. Click here to see the confirmed speakers and collect your tickets.