There’s just one week left until GDI London 2022! Standard tickets are still available to purchase on Eventbrite.
The event is taking place at the Leonardo Royal Hotel, right next to St.Paul’s Cathedral. The conference takes place on Thursday, 22nd September, with an exclusive networking session also taking place on Wednesday, 21st September.
Speakers for the event include:
- Michael Krayenhoff – COO at Inner Circle
- Hannah Shimko – Communications and policy director at the Online Dating Association.
- Phillip Wassouf and Eleanor Brook-Hatch – founders of Kindred
- Sanjay Panchal – founder of Elate
- Mark Brooks – founder of Online Personals Watch
- Lulu Freemont – director or Taco Advisory
- Camilla Coverly de Veale – policy director at Coadec
- Paul Rider – founder of SALT
- Stacy Thomson – founder of REDDI
- Zoe Desmond – founder of Frolo
- Plus many more!
The speaker sessions will run throughout the day as well and consist of panel debates, live interviews, talks from our sponsors and presentations. Each segment will last 15 minutes and will host a wide variety of subjects. See the full agenda here.
The night before the conference, Wednesday, 21st September, we are also hosting an exclusive pre-conference networking session sponsored by HubStars. We’re also delighted to announce sponsorship from IrisNet, Besedo, and Checkstep.
Guests will also receive free lunch and refreshments. The conference is followed by an evening of drinks, giving guests an informal networking opportunity to make professional connections.