GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- SIZZL – Casual People. Casual Encounters. Casual Use: Taking it back to the fundamentals, SIZZL makes encounters simple. And with human-supported verification and reporting, SIZZL makes encounters safe.
- DownTo – See Who’s Free Fast: We believe every day is better when we spend more time with our friends. That’s why we came up with DownTo – the fastest and easiest way to see your people more often.
- We3 – The smart way adults make friends: We3 privately matches you into groups of 3 — with people you just click with.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Geek Meet Club – Embrace your inner geek and let your journey begin: Unlock a universe of geeky connections, dating opportunities, and lifelong friendships.
- SOON – The SOON experience is about getting intentional: Rather than a standard yet uninspiring greeting, a first message on SOON is a bespoke invitation to meet up for a low-stakes date.
- TALK or NOT – A twist on meeting new people: Empowering users with greater control over their profiles, gradually revealing user photos only when there is a mutually exchanged conversation.