GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Whirl – Not a dating app, a Matchmaking App: Whether you’re in or out of a relationship, looking or not looking for someone, we welcome you to download our platform to help your single friends find love.
- Ziinkle – Match and meet in real-life, in real-time: Ziinkle lets you see where other singles are out and about socially so you can make decisions on where to go.
- Motto – Gay & Queer Hookups: Motto is a gay & queer, membership-based matchmaking app for hookups and casual dating.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- 2nd Chances – Building Hope One Connection At A Time: 2nd Chances is designed specifically for widows/widowers ages 55 and under.
- Salams – Find Love or Friends The Halal Way: Salams is dedicated to connecting progressive, smart, fun, and interesting Muslims with each other in the halal way.
- Zever – The dating app for ENM relationships: When you join Zever, you’ll see how easy it is to find people who are ready for an ethically non-monogamous relationship or hookup.