GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Vaccidate: Meet New and Interesting COVID-19 Vaccinated Users – Every user is verified by uploading an image of their identification and official vaccination card.
- andwemet: Putting Trust Into Indian Matchmaking – The platform only allows singles over the age of 25 to make sure that they’re committed to looking for a serious relationship.
- believr: Where LGBTQ+ Christians come to find belonging, connection and love – The social platform offers a safe space for religious LGBTQ+ individuals to find same-sex relationships.
- Samphion: Match What Matters – Advertised as an Indian health and lifestyle dating app, Samphion connects singles who are passionate about staying healthy.
- Pink Coconuts: Where Travel Meets Community – Pink Coconuts works to help LGBTQ+ people travel safely and meet new people to share their experiences with.