GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- This Unique Dating App Is Only Available In Quebec And You’re Guaranteed To Find A Date On It – Users add their favourite places in Montreal to their profile to make the first date easy to organise.
- Heart Rate Social – Since launching in September, over 1,000 people have signed up to the dating app that connects the health and fitness minded.
- Peekaboo: Reinventing love at first sight – Users save time on messaging by having a five minute video call immediately after matching to confirm whether or not there is chemistry.
- Fairytrail: Find your partner, travel the world – Fairytrail matches singles who love to travel and makes it easy for them to book adventures together through the app.
- MyTranssexualDate.com Maintains a Safe Online Community & Adds 45,000+ Users a Month – The safe dating space for trans singles sees approximately 14 million page views each month.