GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- The Mermaids Dating App is Free for Users and Offers Innovative Advanced Search Bar and Match Features – Users can search keywords to easily find other members who share common interests and beliefs.
- Pasion Puzzle: The Ultimate Dating Simulator – Players meet new girls every day and use their real-life dating skills to win them over.
- Perfect.is launches a new dating search engine – This convenient service offers a new way for online dating users to find the best platform for their needs.
- LinkedIn meets Bumble, for developers: Fizbuz is a new job matching site led by Carter Rabasa – Fizbuz will use algorithms driven by machine learning to search applicants and match them with relevant employers.
- The Muslim Marriage Solution Dating App Has Seen Over 100,000 Downloads in Its First Year – Muslim Marriage Solution prioritises online safety and has recently released new video chat features.
- AsianDate Expects its Enhanced Video Dating Feature to Inspire a Summer of Love Between Members Worldwide – Members have a whole range of dating resources for communication, including cam dating, instant chat, and phone calls.
- This App Matches You Based on the Last Question You Would Ask Before the World Ends – Prospr is an exclusive dating app that uses ice-breaking questions instead of swiping to match its users.