GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Sober App Makes Alcohol-Free Dating Much Easier – Loosid is a digital sober community providing alcohol-free date ideas and offering support with recovery.
- Global Irish Dating: Try Dating with a Difference – Launched on St. Patrick’s Day, Global Irish Dating is for Irish singles or just those who love the country.
- Buump Active: The app for mums like you who want to stay active – This social connection platform is designed to keep new mums active after having a baby.
- McCoy: No More Endless Swiping – Singles connect instantly after matching by booking tickets to events or organising experiences through the app.
- ConsentAmour: A New Way To Use Your Phone – This app draws up a consent agreement that clearly but discreetly ensures both parties have the same intentions.
- Unveil: More You Talk, More You Unveil – Profile pictures will start off blurred but will slowly become clearer every time a voice message is sent.