GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Stache Passions: 100% Free Dating & Niche Social Networking for Singles with a Passion for the Stache – Users can join dedicated groups to talk to other members with a similar style of facial hair.
- Sizzl: The Dating App For Bacon Lovers: Meat company Oscar Meyer launched this dating product where singles can display how they like their bacon cooked alongside their profile picture.
- Mingyl: The InstaDating App: Mingyl is currently just a proposed design for a dating app, but would require users to sign up through their Instagram profile.
- Loly: Join The Future Of Dating – Users can choose to complete a sobriety test before swiping to ensure they’re making the best dating decisions.
- Gaper: Age Gap Dating – Gaper manually verifies every account to create meaningful relationships between older women and younger men and vice versa.
- Free Dating Website Hitlove Announces Official Launch – Hitlove has a chat roulette feature where users can start a live video broadcast and connect with other random members.