GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Kippo: Meet New People. Discover New Worlds – Kippo is a dating and social app for gamers that has zero tolerance for harassment or hate speech.
- MOONIT: The World’s Most Immersive Online Dating Website – Users can interact in immersive virtual environments using AR technology to meet nearby matches customised avatars.
- Lovappy Announces a Novel Dating App Intended for Musicians, Cannabis Users and ‘Ballers’ – Users can send music with highlighted lyrics, recorded voice messages or gifts.
- Dating In The Age Of COVID-19: How to Find Love During a Pandemic – Users can go on a ‘mock date’ with dating coaches to help them prepare for their virtual dates.
- Teleport: Live video matchmaking events – Users can host their own virtual speed dating events to meet a long-term partner.