GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- BestDatingApps.net Announces the 2018 Best Dating Apps and Sites Reviews – BestDatingApps personally researched each category of online dating services to recommend 11 dating apps to benefit everybody.
- New Lesbian Dating App Lesly is Open to Lesbian Fetish and Hook-up – Lesly is open to fetish and hook-up in a very open-minded way, and experts claim it is a major paradigm shift in pink dating.
- MPWH Tells Herpes Singles What Their Potential Partners Expect to Know About Their Herpes in Honest & Positive Ways – MeetingPeopleWithHerpes delivers trusted information on how a herpes single can approach the subject with a potential partner and what steps can be taken to stay safe.
- Prescription4Love.com Enables Singles to be Honest About What’s Ailing Them & Find Acceptance in an Online Community – Singles with autism, epilepsy, lupus, an STD, and 40 other illnesses can meet new friends and date prospects, without stressing about when to tell them they’re sick.
- M8 is powered by human matchmakers who are your friends – They believe that real-life friend endorsements and introductions provide an important human dimension to their platform.