GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Meet Positives Uses PG Dating Pro Software To Deliver A Seamless Browsing Experience – PG Dating Pro offers 100% ready-to-launch dating sites, app development, and dating pro enterprise at affordable and customizable rates.
- Wonderloop’s networking app lets you swipe left on video profiles instead of pictures – The social networking platform also allows users to share their video profiles outside of the app.
- Courting Your Soulmate: A Free Mobile Dating App Launches Kickstarter Campaign – This free dating app embeds mini games to maximize the user experience and is trying to raise $10,000 to aid development.
- Feels: A beautiful story begins with a good feeling – Users answer original questions about their personality and interests to create natural conversations and real encounters.
- “Unicorn-sized” opportunity: ‘Tinder for food’ pitch wins Newcastle entrepreneur spot in $100,000 Silicon Valley accelerator – Eatsee is an app that lets users swipe left or right on dishes before ordering, helping businesses better market themselves.
- In what was once Sinclair Lewis’ ballroom, Duluth startup develops anti-loneliness app – Platonic aims to immediately bring people together for active or social events.