GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Dating App, Psychic Network Connect For ‘Twin Flames’ Campaign – MeetMindful is creating content and running contests designed to get people using astrology to help their dating lives.
- Dating App for Dog Lovers Launches for iOS – Wowzer is officially launching with a user-growth marketing campaign focused in Seattle.
- New Mobile App from Contivate Aims to Improve Online Dating Success – Pickerr users can get unbiased feedback from real people to help them pick the photos for their profiles.
- Salesforce analyst jumps into matchmaking fray with new dating site – Good Apples aims to build a completely safe community for online daters to interact without fear of experiencing inappropriate behaviour.
- Qwick app helps match employers with hospitality workers – Users are interviewed then added to the database where they get alerts if shifts they’re eligible for are available.
- Elders Dating: Let love be the spice to your mundane world – An online dating platform for senior singles who are serious about finding a long-term partner.