Tinder has released data that has revealed that a dog may be a dating secret weapon.
- Tinder members who feature their beloved pooch in their profile photos get their paws on 5% more matches!
- 30% of people admit that they’ve added a picture with a dog to their dating profiles to improve their chances of success
- 45% are more likely to like someone’s picture if they have a dog on their profiles
- 72% of Aussies have revealed that it’s a deal-breaker if their dog doesn’t like someone
- 59% admit to dating someone because they have a pup
- Golden Retrievers are the most desirable furry four-legged friend for a potential match to have in tow
- Closely followed by Huskies and Labradors