HubStars Dating will launch the Million Dollar Dating Project on the 12th June to help aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to invest in the dating industry.
In an age when more and more people are connecting online, HubStars is looking to assist budding entrepreneurs with unique ideas to help expand the North American, UK and Australian online dating market.
Owner of HubStars Dating, Michael O’Sullivan, said: “This is a fantastic opportunity to gain the knowledge, experience and backing required to succeed in the online dating space. I wish I’d had this starting out years ago. We’re really looking forward to the submissions and helping nurture the ideas of the future stars of the industry”.
The company is looking specifically for people with ideas for niche dating apps or new approaches and innovations to existing dating apps.
The fund includes a 12-month mentoring scheme, a 12-month advertising budget, $1 million for marketing investment and a partnership with HubStars.
To qualify for the project candidates must:
- Be a legal resident in the USA, Canada, UK & Ireland or Australia
- Have a valid bank account and proof of address
- Not be a Politically Exposed Person – i.e. senior member of a government agency
- Have no existing professional online marketing affiliate, or currently make a living as an online affiliate
- Willing to blog or vlog about their participation in the Project
All dating app ideas must:
- Be for adults
- Not be associated with or likely to be associated with discriminatory or hate groups
- Not have an overtly sexual, adult or pornographic focus
For more information visit www.hubstars.com/online-funding/