GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Veggly– This app is aimed at vegans and vegetarians who want to avoid the problems of dating a meat-eater.
- Fourplay – This is the app for those who want to increase their chances of meeting a match by going on a double date with friends.
- Dinky One – Every man on this app has a smaller than average penis and is open to people of all sexual and gender orientations.
- Skippit – Skippit has abandoned texting and face-to-face dates in favour of video chats and voice calls.
- Dating app doesn’t let you upload pictures, write a bio, or even message your matches – Daters cannot provide photos of themselves on Venchur, and are, instead, portrayed by an avatar.