- One Week Left To Buy GDI Facebook Barcelona Tickets – The event will see Facebook’s Enno Joensson give an exclusive talk about the exciting changes Facebook is making to the dating vertical.
- Meetme Begins Skout Integration By Combining User Bases – The integration between the two platforms begins following last year’s acquisition.
- M14 Industries Snaps Up Impressive £80,000 Investment On Dragons’ Den – The penultimate episode of the program’s 14th season saw the dating startup team up with both Peter Jones and Nick Jenkins.
- SecurionPay Dating Payments Guide Talks MCC Codes, False Declines & 3D Secure Authentication – The new 26-page book includes chapters on the various ways dating sites charge users.
- Zhenai, Chinese Dating Site 20% Owned By Match Group, Being Bought By Aviation Company – Zhenai.com is being courted by aviation and drone company DEA General Aviation.
- Tinder & Grindr Lead Dating App Industry For Weekly Active Users And Engagement – “Love in the Time of Apps” by 7Park Data looks at how people are using dating apps and the most popular platforms today.
- GDI Founder Simon Corbett Is Hosting Online Dating Panel At European Summit – Corbett is hosting the panel for the third year in a row.
- Download Our List Of The Most Influential Dating Industry Players – If you haven’t already, you can can now download the 2017 Power Book for free on our site.
- WÜGO Encourages Singles To Take Things Offline Within Jut 72 Hours – WÜGO, which is an acronym for “where you go”, lets singles suggest dates by inputting their chosen date idea, location and time.
- iPhone Users Spent $40 On In-App Purchases Last Year – Sensor Tower Store Intelligence looks at the five app categories that receive the most revenue from in-app purchases and downloading rates.
To get updates on all the most important dating news, sign up to our weekly newsletters below: