- Read This Excellent New Report On Subscription App Engagement & Acquisition Trends – A year on from Apple changes, mobile marketing platform Liftoff has released a new report on subscription app models.
- The Meet Group Continues Live Video Focus, Adding Livestreaming To Former if(we) Product Tagged
– The Meet Group announced a new livestreaming feature for Tagged called Tagged Live.
- Bumble Working With Anti-Defamation League Following Hate From White Supremacist Groups – The partnership sees the dating company use the ADL’s research and terminology to help identify all hate symbols.
- Badoo Adds New Live Video Chat Feature – The new video chat feature becomes available after users trade one message.
- Hinge Is Offering Couples Who Met On The App Gifts Of Up To $200 Through New Promotion – Gifts on the Hinge Milestone Market range in price from $48 to $200.
- This New Dating App Wants To Be The Place Where ‘Elite Members Of Society’ Meet – The app is the third dating venture from owners Harlex Projects, and sees the app makers “betting big on video”.
- OkCupid Introduces Member Pledge To Cut Out Sexually Explicit Messages – In a blog post, OkCupid said it was the first dating app to introduce such a pledge.
- Conservative MPs In Australia Targeted By Online Dating Smear Campaign Over Views On Same-Sex Marriage – The people behind the fake accounts are trying to discredit them because of their views.
- New Kinsey Study Finds 30% Of Women Have Used Dating Apps To Find A Sexual Partner
– The study was conducted in June and surveyed 140,000 women from 198 different countries.
- Ads On Google AdWords Getting Revamp This Month – The changes revolve around how mobile ads show sitelinks, callouts and structured snippets.