- Apple Thinking About Adding Paid Search To App Store – New “secret” team of 100 employees are looking at ways to adapt the App Store.
- Bumble Planning New Message Feature To Prevent Harassment From Male Users – Whitney Wolfe revealed the new plan in an interview with The Telegraph this week.
- Why Regulation Across Entire Dating Industry Is Now More Vital Than Ever – An opinion piece on industry collaboration & regulation by Vida Consultancy founder Rachel MacLynn, who is speaking at the GDI Conference next month.
- Tinder Offers Full Scholarship To Student Kicked Out Of Sorority For ‘RisquÃ©’ Profile Picture – Tinder CEO & founder Sean Rad said he was inspired by the student’s story, so Tinder offered her a scholarship and internship at the Hollywood dating app.
- TrumpPeopleMeet.com URL Is Now Owned By IAC – Despite the fact that the company has “absolutely no plans” to launch the dating site.
- Don’t Miss Out On Tickets For GDI Amsterdam Conference – Tickets for the Amsterdam conference next month are selling fast.
- White Label Leader Dating Factory Sponsoring GDI Amsterdam Conference – Very pleased to welcome the white label leader as a Gold sponsor.
- Venntro’s Transition Of Smooch.com To Paid Sees Earnings Rise 279%, As Mobile App Jiko Hits 1m Swipes – Decided to turn the acquired brand into a paid site back in 2014, and the platform has grown steadily over the past two years.
- Cheaters Suing Ashley Madison Will Have To Use Real Names In Court – Judge rules that those suing the extramarital site cannot hide behind an anonymous name.
- Sean Rad Spoke Rivals, Getting Fired & Best Profile Pictures At Ad Week London – The Tinder co-founder was interviewed by the editor of Cosmopolitan at Advertising Week Europe.
To get updates on all the most important dating news, sign up to our weekly newsletters below: