HIMYNAMEIS, a newly developed dating app that integrates short videos into Tinder-style profiles, is now up on sale worldwide.
Founders Olle Morin and Ludvig Lindström have decided to focus on other projects, and hope to find another entrepreneur willing take the platform forward. Read GDI’s interview with Olle here.
The platform encourages users to introduce themselves via a quick, 1-10 second video clip that can either be uploaded or recorded in-app.
- Tinder-style profiles with 1-10 second user-made introduction videos
- The ability to record videos in-app or upload them from the camera roll
- Swiping and tapping to browse profiles
- 10 video per day limit, encouraging users to think carefully and engage with each profile
- The ‘heart rate’ scale that shows statistics about how a user’s video is performing, and a smart algorithm that gives more visibility to highly engaging profiles
- Hashtagged interests on profiles, and a search function to browse singles by these interests, as well as a list of trending hashtags per geography
- The ability for companies to sponsor hashtags
- English and Swedish language functionality
- WordPress blog
Sponsored Tags Feature
- Ability to unmatch, block and report users
- Text message profile authentication
- Ability to recommend the app via text, email, Facebook, Twitter or Messenger
- Push notifications and customisable sound effects
- Ability to tweak ad frequency / daily profile limit from the app admin interface
- Google Analytics and Firebase integration
- Option to enable mandatory updates from the app admin interface
- Overwhelmingly positive feedback from a 7,000 strong user base following a test launch in Sweden.
- Back-end Coding Language: PHP
- Framework: Symfony2
- Database Type: MySQL
- Hosting: Amazon Web Services
- iOS coding language: Objective-C
- Android coding language: Java
- The app works for iPhone 4S / iOS 7 and above and Android 5.1 and up
- SMS login functionality: Twilio
- Website: WordPress
- Ads every 20 swipes from Google AdMob
- Perfect for highly engaging Snapchat-style video ads
- Brand sponsored hashtags such as #burgerlover
- Potential to introduce a premium subscription tier
- The innovative HIMYNAMEIS technical platform (backend with iOS and Android apps)
- The HIMYNAMEIS app admin interface
- The HIMYNAMEIS website and brand
- All app documentation
- Transition period of one year, wherein the founders will be available to answer questions
Asking Price: $90,000
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.