Early Bird tickets for GDI’s Asia-Pacific conference will only be available for another two weeks! Be sure to collect your discounted tickets for the event, which takes place on the 3rd and 4th of July at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore.
Early Bird Tickets are currently available here, with the offer running til the 3rd of June.
Following our incredibly successful 2022 conference, Global Dating Insights will be returning to Singapore on Tuesday, 4th of July 2023.
Hosted at Marina Bay Sands, speaker sessions will run all day, with free lunch and refreshments provided throughout. The conference is followed by an evening of drinks, giving guests an informal networking opportunity to make professional connections.
The night before the conference, Monday, 3rd of July, we are also hosting an exclusive pre-conference networking session, which will also be hosted at Marina Bay Sands.
Confirmed to be speaking at the event is:
- Srikanth Aryasomayajula – Industry Head, Apps, Gaming & Entertainment, APAC at Google
- Representative from Paktor
- Violet Lim, Founder of Lunch Actually
- Tahlia Hart, PhD Candidate, Centre for Crime Policy & Research, Flinders University
- Ravi Raj, Product and Business Head, U2opia Mobile (WOO Dating App)
- Bill Alena, Chief Investment Officer, Social Discovery Group
- Grace Heng, Founder of Sacred Companion SG
- Dr Martha Tara Lee, Co-founder and Chief Sexologist, DNA Romance
- Kaushik Banerjee, Co-Founder & CEO and Anirban Banerjee, Co-Founder & CMO, flutrr
- Darren Chan, CEO & Founder, Sugarbook
- Jerry Neo, CEO & Founder, Scratchbac
- Denise Sandquist, CEO & Co-Founder, Skapa
Early Bird Tickets are currently available here. Get your tickets now before they sell out!