GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- GoGaga – a matchmaking app debuting soon on Play Store – At GoGaga, users make their friends their matchmakers, adding a fun twist to existing hook-up apps.
- New Dating Website Launches for Mature UK Singles – Older singles in the UK have a new dating website they can use to find other singles in their area.
- Fullscreen acquires influencer marketing startup Reelio –The startup has described itself as “the Match.com of brands and creators on YouTube,” collecting data about video creators and connecting them with marketers who want to use their skills and reach their audience.
- International Dating Service AsianDate Aims to Bring Singles Together for Healthy Living with Yoga and Meditation – AsianDate, the online dating service with a large global membership, has turned to Yoga and Meditation to help bring singles together online.
- New dating app launches – and you can only join if you went to private school – App co-founder Lydia Davis is hoping to recruit I’m a Celeb winner Georgia ‘Toff’ Toffolo and Stowe-educated Superman Henry Cavill on board to help promote Toffee.