GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with email@example.com to find out more.
- Shipp – Vibe First, Connect Later: A complete non-swiping, real-time matchmaking app meticulously designed enables real, genuine connections by vibing first.
- Fluid – Love has no labels: Co-founded by comedian Rebel Wilson, Fluid is available now to everyone who is looking for love and connections.
- Omi – A social network that allows you to date pleasantly and safely: The app presents a mini universe for any kind of relationship to happen, no matter you are looking for friends or life partners.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Blink – A conversation is worth a thousand swipes: Blink schedules you for dates based on what you’re looking for and when you’re free, so you get to stop worrying about swiping.
- Iwi – Support the revolution in dating: A new sort of dating app that connects compatible personalities in a very personalised manner.
- Tame – The healthy dating app: On Tame, users can only talk to one person at a time. During a conversation, neither person can view other profiles.
Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.