GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models, and innovative technologies.
This Startup Roundup is presented in partnership with The Social Discovery Group, who are currently eager to connect with startups in the social discovery and online dating space.
If this is you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- noii – Meeting people by video dating: This Swiss dating platform organises video speed dating sessions, as well as hosting offline dating events.
- Humpday – The anti dating app: The dating app for people who hate dating apps. Humpday has removed swiping and is only active one day a week, so you can thrive in your life the other six. Say goodbye to swiping, and hello to meeting people IRL.
- Socially – Supercharge your social life: Make local social connections. Do more of the things you love. Build lasting friendships founded on the enjoyment of mutual interests.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Datelink – Get Off the Apps: Datelink is a first-of-its-kind dating technology that allows people to carry their dating profiles in a ring or on a back-of-the-phone dot. Users can tap their ring or dot to another person’s phone and their dating profile gets shared automatically–no app is required.
- BeFake – Why be real when it’s fun to BeFake?: The first AI-augmented social network, it reduces the pressure it takes to create that perfect moment, allowing you to create hyperinteresting content using AI.
- Mila – Date New People: Mila is an AI matchmaker that suggests compatible people to one another and helps users discover new people.