GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- PolygamistDating.com Helps Polygamist Families Find Like Minded Singles Safely Online – Polygamy singles rejoice at the prospect of a happily ever after thanks to a dating service that strives to uphold their values.
- ChristianSeniorDating.com Bestows Singles Over 50 New Chance for Romantic Happiness – There are few dating sites out there that focus on individuals who are over 50 years of age, single and Christian.
- FetL, a New Kinky Dating App for BDSM Enthusiasts, Now Available Worldwide – In its beta testing period, the app had approximately 8600 users.
- Ponder is a Blockchain Based Online Dating Platform that Believes that Humans are Better at Spotting Chemistry – Matchmakers get to earn $10 for as success fee when two matched people acknowledge that the match is a fit.
- Hicky is an Interesting Blockchain-powered Startup that Wants to Use Blockchain Technology to Make Dating More Secure – Hicky also has a Decentralized Autonomous Dating Mechanism built around its underlying Hicky Token (HKY).
- Luna is Simply a Blockchain-optimized Dating Platform Designed to Solve the Attention Imbalance – Many of the computer algorithms that match potential dates on current dating platforms are simply inefficient.