GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Dating App Transdr Aims To Be A Tinder Alternative For Trans People – Transdr aims to help connect reliable partners and friends.
- ‘Between’ is a Mobile App for Couples in Love! – Chat, track anniversaries, share photos and video, and plan your schedules together all in one private space.
- Swipe Right To Pass: USF Students Create ‘Tinder For Study Groups’ – A pair of University of South Florida sophomore engineering students have come up with an app that allows people to match with the ideal study partner — think “Tinder for study groups.”
- Cupid: A better dating app for men? – Rather than concentrating on filling out endless questionnaires the dating app allows users to talk to many different people in order to find the right potential ‘love interest.’
- Dedicated New Dating Service ChinaLove Has Just Launched to Help Chinese Singles Find Their Matches Online – ChinaLove.com, a start-of-the-art new dating service focused on matching Chinese members, has just received a high-profile launch backed by a major social networking investor.