GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Kiki – Meet Like-Minded Real People: The world’s first social network that limits users’ virtual time and promotes Real World Experiences.
- KindraConnect – Calling Creatives, FreeSpirits & Weirdos: Bringing together people who share the values of authenticity, kindness, community, creativity, play, and personal growth.
- CarpeDM – Seize The Dating: Washington D.C.’s most exclusive member-only dating community created for singles seeking meaningful relationships with professional Black women.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup:
- Bloom – Meet Singles, Find Love: Bloom Dating is about true love. They are the dating app for singles that are looking for real love and a serious and romantic relationship.
- Flip – Real Connections: The dating app that gets you real connections. The Mission. Dating has problems. We fixed them. Introducing Flip.
- Ourtime – Mature Dating Site For Singles over 50: If you’re single, over 50 and looking for someone to enjoy life with? Want to meet new people who share your interests, enjoy the same activities as you, and have the same outlook on life and relationships? Welcome to Ourtime.