GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
Startup news this week:
- Alif Social: A brand new Muslim Connections app – Alif strives to create a safe space for Muslims who are looking to find friends, roommates, or a potential partner.
- DateMe ICO (DMX Token): Real Blockchain Matchmaking Dating System? – DateMe uses blockchain technology, AI and Deep Learning techniques to curate the users’ preferences.
- Cut to the Chase: Meet matches for the first time through video chat – Built in technology allows live inappropriate behaviour to be caught, recorded and reported immediately.
- Maidstone Investigator launches for online dating – Vet Your Date is an investigation agency aiming to catch out fake online dating profiles.
- Vouch encourages friends to help out – Launched by former ‘The Bachelor’ competitor, Sean Lowe, Vouch allows users’ friends to swipe along with them.
- DatingPositives is a dating space for people with STIs – The online dating website encourages people to be positive about being positive.
- How Much Does It Cost to Make an App – This blog post details how much it costs for a startup business to launch a premium standard app.