GDI is constantly on the lookout for new players in the online dating market, disruptive business models and innovative technologies. Make sure you catch the Startup Roundup every Friday by following us on Facebook and Twitter!
- Cuplr – The First App That Helps Couples Find New Friends: Cuplr is the first networking app for couples, promises to ‘connect, inspire and empower couples’ by helping them find and connect with other couples who have similar interests.
- hi5 – Meet, Chat, Flirt: The social network for meeting new people. Millions of people are having fun and making new friends on hi5 every day.
- Breeze – No swiping, no chatting, just dating: No endless swiping and chatting. Immediately fill in a datepicker after you match and we organise the face-to-face date.
In Case You Missed It! Here’s last week’s Startup Roundup –
- Fitafy – Find your fit: Dating designed for active people. Invest your time and energy on matches that are more compatible from the ‘get go’.
- Yoomee – you + me = love: You can message anybody on yoomee. It doesn’t matter if you have a match or not. Your dates. Your choice.
- Meetville – Online dating for singles: Matching more than 38 million through the Meetville platform.